Voltral Emulgel 50g Emulgel 1%
Pack Size: 50 gm
Indications: can be used to treat:
- muscle and joint injuries (e.g. sprains, strains, bruises, backache, sports
- tendonitis (e.g. tennis elbow)
- mild arthritis (symptoms of mild arthritis include joint pain at rest, joint
pain on movement, joint swelling or stiffness (after sleep or long rest)).
NSAIDs, including Gel, can lead to high blood pressure or worsening of high blood pressure, which may add to the increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
Possible serious side effects include life-threatening skin and allergic reactions.
How and where to use:
- You can apply the gel to a maximum of 2 joints (such as your knees or
elbows). If you need to apply it to more than 2 joints, consult your doctor.
- Do not rub the gel into cuts, open wounds or any other area where the
skin is abnormal. After rubbing the gel into the skin, do not cover with
bandages or sticking plaster.Wash your hands after unless your hands are the site of application.
Precautions: Do not use Gel if you are allergic to diclofenac (the active ingredient in Gel) or if you have had asthma, hives, or other allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.