Dell Inspiron 15 - 5000 (5567) Fog Grey
- In Stock
New 7th Generation Processor !!
2GB AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphics !!
Intel Core i5 7th Gen 2.5 / 3.1 Ghz Processor,
15.6" Widescreen, Intel Integrated Graphics,
4 GB RAM DDR4, 1TB HDD, Multiformat DVD Writer,
Webcam, Bluetooth, WiFi
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i5 7th Gen|
|Processor Speed||2.5 GHz|
|Processor Turbo||Up to 3.1 GHz|
|Processor Cache||3 MB|
|Hard Disk Capacity||1TB|
|HDD RPM||Info n/a|
|Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Detail||AMD Radeon R5 M235|
|Video Memory||2 GB|
|Optical Drive||Multiformat DVD Writer|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturer|
New Inspiron 15 5000
Picture the possibilities.
15" laptop with a glossy finish and options like an infrared camera and FHD touch display, so you can create a PC that reflects what matters to you.
Created to complement you.
- Grab and go: Your Inspiron is crafted to be portable, so you can stay productive and keep in touch wherever you are. It’s thin—only 23.3mm—and has a light, easy-open design.
- Stylishly crafted: Add beauty to your desk the moment you open your laptop, showing off the stylish, brushed hairline palm rest. And the optional backlit, bottom-mount keyboard makes typing more comfortable.
High-end features, exceptional extras.
- Whatever view suits you: Enjoy views on a sizeable 15-inch screen, with Full HD display, perfect for projects or streaming videos.
- Your backup plan: Increase storage as your libraries grow, saving music, movies and files on discs with your DVD drive.
- As powerful as you need it to be: With available 4GB GDDR5 discrete graphics and the latest Intel® 7th Gen processors, you can enjoy quick, responsive performance that keeps your music and videos playing smoothly while your other programs run in the background.
Ports & Slots
1.SD Card Slot | 2.USB 2.0 port | 3.DVD drive | 4.Kensington lock | 5.AC Power | 6.10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet Network | 7.HDMI | 8.USB 3.0 port (x2) | 9.Combo Jack (Headset/Mic)
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 23.3mm (0.92”) | 2. Width: 390mm (15.35”) | 3. Depth: 259mm (10.20”) | Weight: Non-Touch: 5.12lb (2.32kg) Touch: 5.14lb (2.33kg)
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
- Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
- Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered.