Brufen Suspension 100mg/5ml 120ml
Product Form: Suspension
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
Always consult your healthcare provider before use.
In Pediatric Patients, Ibuprofen Oral Suspension is indicated:
- For reduction of fever in patients aged 6 months up to 2 years of age.
- For relief of mild to moderate pain in patients aged 6 months up to 2 years of age.
- For relief of signs and symptoms of juvenile arthritis.
In Adults, Ibuprofen Oral Suspension is indicated:
- For treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
upset stomach, mild heartburn, nausea, vomiting;
bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation;
dizziness, headache, nervousness;
mild itching or rash; or
ringing in your ears.
Precautions: Do not take more than your recommended dose. An ibuprofen overdose can damage your stomach or intestines. Use only the smallest amount of medication needed to get relief from your pain, swelling, or fever.
Take ibuprofen with food or milk to lessen stomach upset.