Ansaid (flurbiprofen) Tab 100 Mg
- In Stock
Pack Size: 30's
ANSAID (flurbiprofen) is indicated:
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Side effects: Upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, gas, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Dosage: For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis, the recommended starting dose of ANSAID (flurbiprofen) is 200 to 300 mg per day, divided for administration two, three, or four times a day. The largest recommended single dose in a multiple-dose daily regimen is 100 mg.
- Before taking flurbiprofen, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: aspirin-sensitive asthma recent heart bypass surgery (CABG).
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, poorly controlled diabetes, stomach/intestine/esophagus problems