Brufen Tab 400mg (10's)
Indications: It is used for the relief of mild to moderate pain including pain in the joints and muscles, backache, pain in the nerve (neuralgia), headache, migraine (one-sided headache), dental pain, body pain, pain during the menstrual cycle, pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea), as well as to treat fever and symptoms of cold ,influenza,nasal, sinus (air cavities) and upper respiratory tract decongestion.
- Adult Dose: The recommended dosage for adults and children over 12 years of age is 2 Plain Tablets or 1 Forte Tablet three times daily.
- A child's dose of ibuprofen is based on the age and weight of the child.
- upset stomach, mild heartburn, nausea, vomiting;
- bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation;
- dizziness, headache, nervousness;
- mild itching or rash; or
- ringing in your ears.
Precautions: Do not take more than your recommended dose. An ibuprofen overdose can damage your stomach or intestines. Use only the smallest amount of medication needed to get relief from your pain, swelling, or fever.
Take ibuprofen with food or milk to lessen stomach upset.